I even got an award for it :) And, okay, I prolly don't deserve it (make that a definite) but I'm delighted to recieve the Versatile Blogger Award from MC Rogerson Thank you!!
Now, to earn my reward, here's what I have to do:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it
Hmmm, 7 things about me...
1) I was born and grew up in South Africa, and managed to live in 3 of the 4 provinces there. I now live in the UK and have managed to live in 4 of the counties here - so far.
2) I have twin boys who take shifts to drive me crazy 24 hours a day, lol. I know I can't take all the credit for their existence, but they're my greatest achievement.
3) If there was ever an apocalypse, I'd stock up on chocolate. It's high on energy and contains the 5 basic food groups required for healthy survival. Seriously. You can trust me, I'm a writer.
4) I hate the cold. It seeps straight into my bones and kills my will to live. Snow is pretty, when viewed through the window of a log cabin with a roaring fire.
5) My husband proposed by secretly tossing the ring into the deep end of the pool and suggesting we go for a swim. It was the middle of winter. Did I? See point #4. He eventually had to explain why we had to go for a swim (right now!) and then I jumped right in :)
6) I'm petrified of spiders. There's no logic involved, I just am. If you wanted to keep me locked in a room, all you'd have to do is place one tiny spider between me and the door and you're set.
7) I'm a tech geek by day and a romance writer by night
And now for my reward, I get to pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to some awesome bloggers:
Maggie Fechner (Mommy's Always Write)
Liz (Home is Where the Cat Is)
Lucy V Morgan